Terms & Conditions
- The New Forest Football Academy Coaches are FA qualified, First Aid Trained & enhanced DBS checked.
- Please ensure that each child is personally checked in and out with the New Forest Football Academy Coaches unless prior written permission has been received by New Forest Football Academy from the parent/guardian.
- The New Forest Football Academy reserves the right to exclude any child whose behaviour we deem inappropriate.
- Occasionally the New Forest Football Academy may take group photographs for promotional purposes only, please highlight when booking your child onto any of our courses that you do not wish your child to be included in any such marketing material.
- The details provided on booking forms will be held on file for the New Forest Football Academy administration purposes only.
- You agree that by placing your child/children on any of our courses that you have agreed to these terms and conditions.
- This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
New Forest Football Academy operates www.www.newforestfootball.co.uk . It is the New Forest Football Academy’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
- The Parent warrants that the information provided on the booking is accurate and up to date in all respects at the point of booking. Any changes will be sent by the Parent and/or Carer to the New Forest Football Academy immediately.
- It is the Parent and/or Carer’s responsibility to inform New Forest Football Academy of any special medical conditions at the point of booking. This includes behavioural disorders.
Fees/Payment & Cancellation Policy
- All course fees must be paid in advance of the start of any New Forest Football Academy coaching session starting. Places are not confirmed until payment has been received.
- The fees are not refundable other than with the written consent of the New Forest Football Academy. Fees maybe used as a credit towards other courses, however, this will also be with the written consent of the New Forest Football Academy.
- For cancelled or re-scheduled courses, fees will be credited towards another course.
- You will be notified if your booking cannot be accepted for any courses.
- Confirmation of a child’s booking on any of our term-time courses will not automatically enrol them for the whole of the academic year. Online re-enrolment will be required throughout the year on a half-termly basis. Parents/guardians must re-enrol each child before the re-start of their course.
- In respect of any reduced costs on course fees due to a sale or special offer the price will expire on the given deadline and then reverts to our standard course fees. Unfortunately we are unable to offer any reduced prices after this time.
- If you are unable to attend a course, you must give at least 48 hours notice to ensure that you can receive a credit for an alternative course. Failure to give us notice within 48 hours will result in no credit being offered.
- Credits can only be used for the current or following session/course. For example, a credit obtained in July will only be valid for sessions at the current Summer Football Course or following October Half Term Football Course. All credits will expire after 6 months.
Limitations of Liability
- Neither New Forest Football Academy, any of our Coaching team, or any employee accepts responsibility in respect of loss, damage or expense incurred by a Participant, Parent and/or Carer arising directly or indirectly or in any way connected with the attendance of the Participant, Parent and/or Carer on our Courses.
- The Parent and/or Carer agrees that any claim made against the New Forest Football Academy will be made in writing within 30 days of the incident taking place and failure to report in writing within this time negates any such claim.
- The maximum aggregate liability for the New Forest Football Academy to the Participant, Parent and/or Carer will not exceed the course fees.